Saturday, March 28, 2015

Todd White: Modern Day Street Preacher

"Heaven is not my mission, heaven is my destination, destroying hell is my mission."
Todd White

Todd White is the founder of Lifestyle Christianity Ministries. He believes that we all should be walking in the power of the Holy Spirit and destroying the works of the devil as Jesus did when He was on this earth. Jesus said, 

"Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do he will do also; and greater works than these he will do, because I go to My Father."  
John 14:12

 And these signs will follow those who believe: In My name they will cast out demons; they will speak with new tongues; they will take up serpents; and if they drink anything deadly, it will by no means hurt them; they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover.”
Mark 16:17-18

Todd White is a man that is living those verses every day. He's a former drug addict and atheist who was on the brink of suicide and God took a hold of his life radically. Listen to his testimony and be encouraged and motivated to seek out the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment