Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Reader Feedback



Hello readers! Thank you all for reading and following my blog. It is encouraging to come on here and see that people are actually clicking and reading. So it's been just over a week since I began the daily devotional format, so I thought it was about time to ask you guys for feedback. So just a few questions:

Do you like the format?

Is there any additional information you would like to have on each passage?

Is there any section that I write too much about? (ie. History and Context...)

Have you been encouraged daily by this blog?

Do you have any questions for me? (I can either answer in comments or in blog form)

Feel free to take all, some or none of these questions in your feedback. But whether you use these questions or not I would love to hear from you. What do you think about what you have read? Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment