Thursday, September 10, 2015

God is Seeking Intercessors

This is a follow up post from my post on September 5th:


Since I writing that post I had two things encourage me as to how true it is. The post was based on Ezekiel 22:30:

"So I sought for a man among them who would make a wall, and stand in the gap before Me on behalf of the land, that I should not destroy it; but I found no one."

After writing this post I had the opportunity to have a date night with my wife and we went to see the movie "War Room".  War Room was the #1 movie in the box office for Labor Day weekend and it is all about the power of prayer. In the movie Miss Clara is an elderly lady who is teaching her real estate agent how to fight for her marriage the right way. The movie is based on 2 Chronicles 7:14:

"If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land."

Then just yesterday morning I met with a friend who I hadn't had a chance to meet with for a while. In talking he mentioned how he had been repenting for his city and for his nation in prayer. This is the kind of intercessor we need. We need people to step up and take on the issues in our nation in prayer! We need people who are willing to fight in the spirit realm to make way for the physical realm. 

Here are some previous posts I have written in regards to this topic:




God is seeking intercessors! Will you answer the call?

No comments:

Post a Comment