Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Agree With Me in Prayer!

“Again I say to you that if two of you agree on earth concerning anything that they ask, it will be done for them by My Father in heaven."
Matthew 18:19

There is power in agreement!

Anytime that we recognize and walk in the authority that we have through Christ there is power but there is something even more that happens when we stand in agreement with another believer. God made us to be communal beings. That is why He said we are all His body, each a different member meant to work together (1 Corinthians 12; Romans 12). 

God created us to work together and a part of that is praying together!

In my post, The Power of Prayer, I lay out the authority that we have on this earth and how powerful our prayers are when we understand that authority, but that power is multiplied when we are in unity with fellow believers. 

By uniting our faith together we can even more effectively call the supernatural into the natural world!

Also in The Power of Prayer I shared how God had led me to pray for the churches that I drive by on a regular basis. I am praying for revival, for the full measure of the Spirit to be poured out on their congregation, for the bondage of religion to be broken, and for their influence in their community to be increased. 

If you can agree with this prayer then I encourage you stand with me. Here are the churches in the Portland area that I have been praying for on a regular basis:

Connections Church
City Bible Church
Life Christian Church
Life Christian Center
Gracepoint Church
Milwaukie Covenant Church
Southeast Christian Center
St Paul's United Methodist Church of Milwaukie
Oak Grove Methodist Church
Milwaukie Lutheran
Two Rivers Church
Immovable Foundation Church
Oak Grove United Methodist Church
Milwaukie Christian Church

Join with me in prayer and help to usher in revival to the Portland Metro area!

1 comment: